THE VOICE OF REMANUFACTURING SINCE 1941
APRA (Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association) is the only global association that represents the whole Automotive Remanufacturing Industry.
APRA EUROPE AT A GLANCE
- Non-profit association
- Directed by a voluntary and unpaid Board
- Focusing automotive remanufacturing
- Supporting remanufacturers, core dealers, wholesalers, suppliers and research
- Pursuing the most sustainable business model
ABOUT APRA EUROPE
- Component Manufacturers
- Car Manufacturers
- Core Dealers
- Scientific Research Institutions
- Consultants & Services
POSITIVE IMPACTS OF REMANUFACTURING
Remanufacturing saves millions of tons of CO2 equivalent emissions, 85% of raw materials, 55% of energy compared with new production.
Remanufacturing offers much more jobs than the respective new parts production as it is more labor-intensive.
Remanufactured parts come with full warranty and product liability because they fulfill equivalent functions as new parts.